Product Designer Leader
For the past two decades, I have been crafting innovative experiences, impactful strategies, groundbreaking products, delightful services, and first-class designs that enable business to reach their goals.
As a leader, I drive teams to create delightful consumer-facing applications and rich large-scale enterprise solutions.
Due to a focus on delivery excellence, I have frequently been requested by name from clients in industries ranging from technology, to healthcare, finance, and entertainment.
My Professional Certifications:
My Tools & Skills:
My Experience & Background:
Principal Product Designer
Slalom – May 2016 to Present
- A People Leader and mentor for a diverse team of over nine Designers and Strategists, having nurtured a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams, leading to deep partnerships and several dozen successful projects.
- Created over twelve different art-of-the-possible solutions to business problems through Design Thinking workshops with executive leaders, resulting in innovative products, services, and strategies.
Designed wireframes, visual designs, and clickable prototypes, launching or enhancing over eighteen different products and services.
- Conducted over eight qualitative and quantitative research sessions with subject matter experts and users, resulting in actionable insights that directly informed overall product direction and the development roadmap.
- Established five robust design systems that supported engineering teams by ensuring quality, consistency, and efficiency across products.
User Experience Design Lead
KPMG – Mar 2014 to May 2016
- Crafted eight different human-centered products and solutions, consistently meeting project deadlines and exceeding client expectations.
- Ran the end-end design process for multiple clients, starting with discovery through research and insights, design, and implementation.
- Collaborated in cross-functional teams to gather requirements to ensure project delivery under tight deadlines.
User Experience Designer
Cynergy – Mar 2013 to Mar 2014
- Designed multiple best-in-class experiences and large-scale enterprise solutions, aligning user opportunities to business objectives. Delivering innovative solutions on time and within budget, improving customer satisfaction and increasing market competitiveness.
User Interface Designer
HELM 360 – Nov 2012 to Mar 2013
- Contributed to creating customer-centric product solutions for an existing product, resulting in enhanced adoption and business growth.
User Experience Designer
Seamgen – Nov 2011 to Nov 2012
- Successfully rebranded the company, resulting in a diversified client base, increased revenue, and market visibility.
- Designed three different experiences for clients and stakeholders, working closely with engineering teams to ensure the final product’s quality.
Sr. Graphic Designer
Buzztime – Sep 2002 to Nov 2011
- Designed a wide range of successful products and services, improving customer engagement and revenue growth.
- Responsibilities included graphic design, motion graphics, interaction, interface, and game design.